We've built LoPo to make less waste and to keep plastic out of the oceans, and our clothes out of landfills.
- North Carolina-based Unifi performance polyester fiber made from REPREVE®OurOcean
- Berry-compliant lycra (USA made)
- Each yard of LoPo fabric contains 27 ocean-bound plastic bottles
- Our California-based fabric mill uses non-toxic, water-soluble chemicals that re-enter the public water system with negative environmental impact
- Made in the USA certification
- Highest possible UPF sun protection rating 50+
TRIM & SHIPPING MATERIALS
- We purchase our zippers from a solar-powered factory in California
- Packaging materials are supplied by EcoEnclose or USPS and all are 100% recycled and recyclable including our LoPo tissue paper and stickers.
CUT & SEW MANUFACTURING
- A USA-based cut & sew partner that has been woman-owned and operated for over 30 years
When it can be done better, we'll do it. Can you recycle your LoPo after enjoying it for many years? Stay tuned......
Join us. Live your best LoPo Life.